Saturday, April 11, 2009

CD CD

I have a handful of CD's to try out, borrowed from friends due to this blog. That's great, because I like the repetition of CD's over the radio in my car. Yes, repetition is good.
  • Beatles' One
  • U2's Joshua Tree
  • Another U2 I haven't listened to yet and don't remember . . . newer (200 maybe?)
The way I have to learn a cd is simple: I start with one song that I know (like U2's I Still Haven't Found what I'm Looking For is track 3). I let the cd play until it annoys me, then skip ahead to the one song I know and repeat. Eventually, I start to learn the song that follows my first song (track 4). Eventually this leads to track 5, then all the way through the cd.

See why I can't stand the radio? They're all mixed up and I don't know any of the songs!

Today's song is . . .
Beatles'
Hello Goodbye



Love this video - they look like they're just goofing off, fits the light tone of the lyrics.

1 comment:

Akio said...

The Joshua Tree is a GREAT U2 album. But, it's even better to experience their songs live in concert.