Monday, April 13, 2009

Missing Comments

Sorry all, just realized I'd missed a bunch of comments people posted. So I went back through and read them all. Guess I'll be turning email notifications on so that doesn't happen again.

A lot of people are giving suggestions in the comments, so those are definitely going into my list of things to check out. Might take some time before they surface as postings though. This will be an excellent way to expand!

Today's song is . . .
U2's Where the Streets Have No Name



It's time for another U2 song. I've mostly been listening to the Joshua Tree CD when I can't stand the radio any longer. This is the first song on the CD, so I'm starting to learn / like it.

This video follows Eddie's recommendation - U2 at Super Bowl 36, Many people have observed that they're incredible in concert, and I think I can see why. They have so much energy, seems pretty awesome.Hmm, they're coming to the Rose Bowl . . . guess if I get really ambitious I could go to my first concert . . .

. . . but that would be REALLY ambitious.

2 comments:

Akio said...

Good luck getting tickets. The Rose Bowl show is sold out.

Without a doubt, U2's Super Bowl halftime show was the best I've seen. I can't recall another where I was so emotionally charged.

Jennifer said...

Yeah, not sure how interested I am ... Not sure about concerts.

But it would be kinda cool, especially since everyone says they're best in person.

I'm sure I could pay a pretty penny for second hand tickets if I wanted.